Thursday, July 5, 2012

"We are young"


Coasten is a very musical kid. He loves the guitar and singing. Which is part of his daily regimin.
So of course he has a favorite song, "We are young" by FUN..
They became known after the Super bowl when that song was featured in a commercial, but thanks to Branden Peterson (Nate's co-worker) he fell in love with this song long before..
Trust me when I say this kid knows every lyric, word for word, and its so much fun watching him get down and dirty with song.. I would not be surprised if he ended up in a band, I'd actually cheer him on because I know he loves it so darn much....


As for Hyde... He is almost as crazed about music as his older brother is. Coasten used to say that Hyde's fav song was "Paradise" by Coldplay, but with his recent askings for "We are young", I'd beg to differ! This little one actually sings it too- Hil.ar.ious!
I love watching these boys and their love for music. I love when they get excited about a song they are hearing and ask me who sings it when its over.
I always said that if the world was music we'd learn so much faster. These 2 learn songs so quickly it boggles my mind!
Just some fun things about my boys lately. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment