Thursday, July 5, 2012

1st year of Preschool... OVER


I was a little sad at the thought of Preschool being over for multiple reasons.
1- He has LOVED it, and looked forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays
2- I loved the time alone with Hyde and took that opportunity to get some shopping completed w/o the craziness of the 2 kids
3- He always came home singing the CUTEST songs
4- It was so fun to hear him talk about his friends and about the girl he was going to marry.. Katie
5- I really liked that he went to school with his cousin and Aleaha 
6- He was learning so well
& 7- We just adore Miss. Brittney (Nate's Aunt)



Coasten and his cousin Macy. She is just too cute.
They had been rehearsing for what seemed like FOREVER. So it was a lot of fun to listen to close to 10 of the songs that had been practiced over and over again until the big day of their program.
Well done Miss Brittney, it was a blast seeing the excitement on their faces as they sang.
Coasten loves singing.


After the program the kids all went outside for some bouncy house fun, cake and lemonade. Yumm
Hyde loved the tramp and made me a tad nervous!


Me and my boys.. I'll be sad when Coast doesnt want to give free hugs and kisses anymore. I fear that time is soon to come because he already talks about not wanting something because its a "girl" color or because "girls" use it.. Please NOT JUST YET..


Miss B. This was a terrific year. I was a little apprehensive at the beginning of the school year, I did not want to leave my sidekick for that long so far away from home. But, you are wonderful teacher and made us both feel comfortable!
Thanks for a great 1st school year.
See ya in the Fall for numero dos...

No comments:

Post a Comment