Thursday, July 5, 2012

Some Summer happenings


Everything about Summer sucks me right in. Splash Parks are no different.
Last year when I drove by my old Elementary School, Mountview, I about died as I watched it be demolished right before my eyes. My most fond elementary school memories were when I went there K-5..
As Spring approached this year I was happy to know that an amazing park/splash pad was going to sit in that very spot. I knew we had to test it out.


So as soon as warm weather permitted, we were on our way!
The boys loved it, and I found myself reliving my youth.
I love the hugeness of it, you'll never be bored..


We spent a couple lovely days in Park City as a little family, just relaxin!
We were crazy about the pool, think we used it 5 different times during our 2 days. Coast became a FISH and Hyde was a maniac too. Best money ever spent!


A LONG time fav of ours is Baja Cantina. If you've never tried you are definitely missing out my friends. The Chicken Flautas are to die for good, and their salsa- A.MAZ.ING! I could literally eat my weight of the stuff.. Yum yum yum
The Apple pie caramel apple is a fab treat as well from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory..


We've spent A LOT of time laughing, lounging, and having a good ole time.


Coast amazes me more and more on a daily basis. He figured out how to install and watch Horton hears a who, all by his big boy self! Maybe he'll give me lessons! LOL


We spent a gorgeous evening with our friends the Poulsens, up the canyon roasting hot dogs, marshmallows, and starbursts. Hit.the.spot, we love the outdoors here in Utah!


Coasten has found his love for weeding and asks if he can go out to do it. Thanks J and J Smith for teaching my Son how to do this. Now he can take over!! Haha


City Creek shopping with our friends the Saunders to celebrate the End of the School year. Ash is a great 4th Grade school teacher, but was definitely ready for the year to come to a close! Celebrate


Love me some City Creek.. I could quite possibly become a Mall Rat again.. IF I lived closer!


One of the best things about Summer are the Sno Cones.. We have already done this multiple times and its the one thing that never gets old! 
Summer we love all that you offer Families of all ages.. Please stick around and dont pass by too quickly:)
Happy Summer

3 comments:

  1. ah isn't summer the best?! i hate to think that is is all ready half over! love your cute crew and fun times! and lets be honest--baja cantina is tops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo pretty!!! Great pics!!!!

    Your sons are aodrable! Following you so follow me????

    CHANEL handbag giveaway on my blog www.fashion-a-holic.com!

    ReplyDelete