Thursday, July 5, 2012

Motherhood


I'm not entirely sure what I though Motherhood would be like before I had kids, but whatever it was its BETTER!


Mothers Day this year was VERY low key.
Pot Roast for dinner
Great napping by my boys- including Nathan
Some deep thinking on the grass in the Sun
A wonderful visit from my Lil Brother Tyson



And a beautiful handmade gift from my Coasten.
It had me smiling for days. Still does every time I think about it.
That broach... Beaut.i.ful



I hope I look good for being 80 years old.
I hope he really doesnt think playing with Hyde is my favorite thing to do! I LOVE playing equally with my 2 boys...
And apparently I make pancakes WAY to often! Haha

I get such a kick out of Motherhood. Its the best thing that has ever happened, and I'm incredibly lucky to be the Mother of the 2 best little boys around!!
LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment