Saturday, June 9, 2012

Road Trippin.. St George style


In March we were lucky enough to be able to snag the St. George condo for a few days. And by golly it was definitely needed. We headed out on a Wednesday afternoon and started the 4-ish hour trek South. Coasten was super excited about swimming, i think he asked every 10 minutes if we were there. Luckly both boys took a good car ride snooze.. Funny little Hyder.



Its tradition to stop off at the Scipio gas station where there is the most random petting zoo. Lamas, Zebra, Goats, Ostrich, Peacock and a few others. Unfortunately it was closed that day so we were not able to feed them, Coast was upset about that. 



I had just gotten into reading the Hunger Games Series and was THRILLED to have a little "Me" time on the balcony in the warm sun. Heaven on Earth!



I could have fallen asleep out there, but I would have been fried up like a green tomato. First sun of the year is always a doozy on me!



Coasten is really such a SWEET little guy. Always very considerate and thinking of others. He picked this flower just for me... I'm a lucky Momma right??



Hyde was 16 1/2 months old in this picture, cant even believe how old he is getting.. Sweet boy!



The Martini's came down for the last couple of days and joined up with us for a little Italiano at the Pasta Factory.. Cannot remember what I ordered but it was to die for fantastic. We also learned that the Martini's are expecting babe #2, a little girl due this October. I knew she was preggers, I just have a sense for this kinda stuff and I'm always right on guessing the gender too! I just may have a 6th sense..



My incredibly hard working, loving, sensitive, caring, and handsome husband.. I have the HOTTS for you:)



We took a leisurely little stroll up and down the streets of Greene Valley, where we stumbled across the cutest Spa (right down my alley) that I just might have to schedule a service for myself next time we vacay down there!



Coasten is quite the little bowler. Seriously he is pretty good. He insisted on using a 12 pound ball without a ramp! Mother Son bowling league here we come...



Our gorgeous friends The Martini's: Case, Michael, and Kathryn.. Nate served his Fort Worth, Texas Mission with this man, Michael:) We hung out and went to Mimi's Cafe a couple of months before Nate got home..



We had a very nice relaxing 4 days in St. George. Its always hard to come home after having such a FUN time. Coasten really perfected his swimming abilities while we were there, he is a FISH! 
PS. Hyde is pool crazed as well. Water does not frighten him!
Thanks for the fun memories, til next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment