Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Easter Easter


Holidays just continue to get more fun every year with the boys. I adore the excitement from those sweet little faces! First event was "The Hunt".. Every year Nana and Gramps throw an egg hunt in the back yard and the kids go wild. They end up with buckets full of eggs, candy, toys and best of all Money!



Coasten all geared up and Lovin every minute..



Showin some of the goods.



Hyde-ster gettin in on the action..



Made sure he had a little snack in hand for the long event of EGG huntin..
SO funny, he kills me..



Easter morning. The loot!



My SIL Heather had found some fun straw glasses on-line, and bought a pair for all of the nieces and nephews.. They were a hit at our house, kinda funny!



Trying to take a family photo where all involved cooperate is like trying to keeps kids out of a muddy pool of water. Impossible, especially for boys! So we like to embrace the imperfection of these photos..



Handsome littles, in their Easter duds! Like the bow ties I made? Thanks me too..



My SIL and I have a big thing for second hand stores! I had purchased some pretty amazing polyester fabric at the DI back in October for my Awesome friends baby shower. I used this for part of the table scape. I had a hard time putting it away in the "Party" bin, so I made a fabulous maxi skirt with it! I think it turned out fabulous and I LOVE it. Heather found this Retro-fabulous dress there and wore if for Easter! I love it all...
Is this year already flying by way too fast for any of you? Tis the season for play time to begin..

2 comments:

  1. Ah Shana! Your the greatest...love the bow ties, the maxi skirt, bright red lips in the previous posts... only you could pull these darling looks off. I had a funny dream of us last night, then I wake up and see you posted on fb and blogged...so i'm taking it as a sign that a girls day is in order. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, I cant think of anything I would LOVE more than to have a Girls Day! I miss your guts! Its a date....

    ReplyDelete