Thursday, June 14, 2012

Did Salt Lake just get cool?


Hello City Creek! You are amazing.... We decided to forgo the opening weekend of of this incredible shopping center and hit it up a couple of weeks later. 
My friend Ashley was on Spring break from teaching, so we took our kids to explore the wonders of such an amazing structure. It was a tad cool outside but the kids could not restrain themselves from the fountains. Coast of course had to touch the water and I obliged, but poor little Hyde was not quite so lucky. I new that if I were to take him out of the stroller, there would be no getting him back in!



He was so content just watching the water show. What is it about water/fire that just draws us in?!



Coast thought the stream was one of the greatest parts about this place. He wanted to go fishing, seriously! If City Creek had a few fish food dispensers it would make it even cooler..



One of the neatest views. I love being able to see the Temple from one end of Mall. Its a great reminder of staying Humble!


Of course that Temple view is right outside of every woman's fav store.. Tiffany & Co.
I found the ring of my dreams here and I was lucky enough to try it on.. Surprisingly it was only $1900..
Now that my original wedding ring was stolen by the cleaning ladies in the place we are renting, I'll be able to purchase it and have loads of cash left over!
More on the sticky finger maids later.. UGH

City Creek, you make SLC feel like we are on vacay.. We definitely think we are starting to reach cool city status:)

No comments:

Post a Comment