Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween

One of my most favorite holidays EVER..
The Hyde man trying on a Raggedy Andy wig.. Think he looks pretty cute if I do say so myself:)

Coaster with those vicious vampire teeth

The Trick-or-Treating clan..
Milo, Coasten, Saige, Taylor, and Hyde was there too but not pictured

Because we went with the "Fire" theme this year, I had to make sure to get some snaps of the boys in their costumes by a fire hydrant.. SO as last minute as I am sometimes, I waited til Halloween night to take them.. Coast was so EXCITED, this is a genuine smile!

Mr. Pants... He was loving that chain. I think because he could stand up on his own with it..
Ruf, Ruf

I LOVE when they get along..

My Handsome little boys

We went Trick-or-Treating in my BIL's neighborhood in Lehi.. Believe me when I say that TOT in this neighborhood is like the movies.. I've never seen a neighborhood more packed with kids.. It really made it that much more fun!! Bonus, the weather was AWESOME too
If you all didnt enjoy Nathan's earlier Halloween costume (He he), maybe this one will be more to your liking!

I rarely get a picture with the 2 boys I birthed, so I REALLY appreciate this one!
Love you boys..
Happy Halloween

1 comment: