Monday, November 7, 2011

October wrap-up


October 2011 was the GREATEST weather Fall has ever had here in Utah.. We played as much as our little hearts could at the park.


The little toes I am going to miss so much the older he gets..


Coasten promised to smile for me once while we were at the park.. At this age he HATES the camera.


Swinging is what we do BEST.. Coast loves to go as high as he can.. I find the baby swing works well for this. I dont have any fear this way..


Oh my handsome Hyde.. This little man LOVES to swing and people watch.. He would stay on for hours if I let him..


Oh be still my heart..


Nate and I FINALLY went on a MUCH needed date.. For some reason all I ever want to get out and do is movie and dinner.. With kids when do we ever get to do this...... NEVER! Although the Haunted Houses were literally screaming my name, I just couldnt cough up the $20 per person fee to get in.. So Chicken Wings and Money Ball were our game plan..
Awe it was so wonderful, holding hands a little PDA n all = a Fantastic evening..


This is me... I am


Seriously.. I am infatuated with a little thing called Instagram on my iphone 4


Date continued.. Had to stop to take a picture
First thing Coasten noticed was the BEE..


Yummo Gelato... We SAVORED this mango and blood orange dessert during the movie! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G


Gardner Village in West Jordan has to be one of THE best places to get in the Halloween spirit.. If I could plop my house somewhere in this quaint village, I WOULD..
Ps... If you want to avoid mass amounts of people, avoid Witches Night Out.... Terrible mistake!



Seriously it is too cute..


I am determined to be one of the Best witches ever seen one year.. I will plan my costume a year in advance and have a girls night out next Halloween.. Anyone want to join me??


This year did not disappoint in Fall foliage, it was gorgeous.. This was taken behind the Draper Temple where I live.. Just plain BEAUTIFUL..


Cant forget tractors in Pumpkin patches..


IG App.. Indulge in those wrinkles..


More IG


Aannd MORE..


Welcome to Wheeler Farm.. This was the cutest place for the kiddos to participate in all the Halloween Hoopla without terrifying them.. There is a corn maze, a tractor ride and a free pumpkin from the patch for every paying customer.. It was a BLAST..


Picture in the Maze


hyde was not too sure about the feel of the hay..


I passed on this pumpkin.. Perfectly round and gorg... I ended up choosing one that looked a tad skeewampus.. Perf for Halloween..


Frightening fella don't ya think?! Ha ha


Some amazing things to take pictures of.


This might be the cutest out house I've ever seen


In Wheeler Farm there is a darling little snack shop.. So quaint, it reminds me of what the Olden Days were like..


Coastens Preschool class.. 2 kids are hidden behind Mrs. Brittney.. They gave a little program of 2 Halloween song that they'd learned over the month.. Kids are the cutest, and going to these performances make me one proud Momma...


Mr. Firefighter. He was in LOVE with his costume.. Best 40 dollars ever spent

WARNING...
Cover your eyes if you don't want to feast your eyes on manliness in a diaper..
The evening of the annual Smith Halloween party, Nate and I had NO costumes to wear. And at the Smith party that is just plain unacceptable.. So I ran to my parents to check and see if anything could work for us. NOTHING would work without having to rush to the stores and find other pieces to complete these costumes.. So I'd given up and decided to run to a party store having 45 min to spare, to grab an item for Hyde's B-Day party.. Just so happened that the isle I'd chosen to go down had these adult baby costumes for 6 dollars... After a little chuckle and a swallow of the biggest lump in my throat, I quickly paid for these babies and went on my way..
Well, Nate ended up winning BEST costume.. Can you blame him?? Seriously, this party is THE ONLY party I'd ever wear a diaper too!! AWE, glad that's over!
YIKES..
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

5 comments:

  1. great post!! you are too funny! and i am addicted to instagram as well. i have only just begun, but it is oh so fun! i will have to try to find you!! take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. And what a great October, too bad the weather got so cold so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - Love the costumes! Looks like you guys had a great October! Lots of fun Halloween activities for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot stop laughing... I seriously needed to read this after having a day from hell! You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love October in Utah ... your boys are getting so big and handsome! PS: You and Nate make GREAT babies! ;)

    ReplyDelete