Thursday, February 9, 2012

The itch

Dont you ever start itching REAL bad? Itching to get out your wallet and book it to the local mall? Well, I DONT.. On-line is much nicer for my sanity! Lol, but sometimes the mall is very necessary!
So I have that Itch that I cant fully scratch.. BUT I can rub some of that itch away by purchasing a couple of these lovely pieces.. So here is my ever-growing list of must haves:
1st on the list at the top is Jason Wu for Target, I really like this..

LOVE LOVE LOVE this top, its from Mod Cloth.


Peter Pan collars are my fav at the moment, this is from Lace Affair



LOVE this color blocking, think this will be hanging in my closet, Ruche


I have been wanting this cardi from F21 for a long time, I'm not even sure what I love about it..


This green skirt... I adore Kelly green so much, it speaks to me.. F21


I think I am going to go and pick this skirt up tomorrow, I love it so much and it is only $22. Steal.. I almost bought one similar to this at White House Black Market for $90.. Yikes
I have yet to buy me some NUDE pumps. These are perfection by Jessica Simpson. She may be NUTZ-O but she does design a good lookin shoe! Nordi's

Everyone has got to own Leopard something or other, these are some fantastic shoes!

These are the "Shana" shoe.. No kidding, so I should probably have them right? Nordstrom
I wanted these back during Christmas time. Perfect amount of black and cognac

Teeny tiny little boots.. I WANT THESE! From Nordi's
Cannot remember where I saw these but I fancy these quite a bit.. Think they were on sale too! Mmmm..

Retail therapy always makes those Winter Blues disappear right? I best be gettin my shop on:)

I have a tutorial I'll post very soon, stay tuned!

PS...
Happy Love Day everyone.
Make sure to tell that special someone how much you care..


3 comments:

  1. I with you and I alway itch to go buy something new. I avoid the mall because I know its my weakness. I always want everything! This Spring is especially hard, so many cute styles and tons of color. Love it! I like the peter pan collar too and I'm loving all your shoe choices. Aren't those little booties to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stuff. You have the best style ... I want to dress like you. I'm kinda' having that shopping itch too, but it's a little hard to buy anything when you're 6 months pregnant. I guess it will just have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so with you chick! i love a peter pan collar too--and love all the jason wu collection. Ps--just score some nude pumps at target--only $30

    ReplyDelete